These homes have been listed in the past week for sale in McLean in a variety of price ranges and styles.
If you're a realtor or homeowner and you have just listed a home for sale in the McLean area, you are always welcome add a photo and information to this post by clicking on the ‘upload’ button to the right.
Click on a listing below and you will be automatically linked to AOL Real Estate (or another site) for complete listing information.
These homes are among those that have been listed for sale in McLean in the past week:
- 6 bedrooms, 9 baths + 3 half baths
- Indoor pool, basketball court, theater, elevator, suite for nanny or in-laws.
- This home has been re-listed with a $2 million price drop. Read more about 1005 Founders Ridge Lane in "The Reserve" on the DC Real Estate blog Curbed.
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Wood floors, open floor plan, skylights, stone patio in back.
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- 7 bedrooms, 7 baths
- Open 2 – 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23 and 1 – 4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 24
- Large windows, two-story deck.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Large lot, good location for commuters, bedrooms on main level, walk-out lower level.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Open floor plan, large patio in back on 1/3-acre lot.
Looking for more? Check out the McLean Patch real estate section here for more listings and local home stories.