Every week, Patch highlights a few homes for sale in McLean. We're not being paid by any real estate agents. We're not doing any favors for the homeowners. These are just a few listings that we think might interest you.
If there's a new listing that you think deserves our attention, pass it along by emailing email@example.com. Or, you can always add a photo and information to this post by clicking on the ‘upload’ button to the right.
Click on a listing below and you will be automatically linked to AOL Real Estate (or another site) for complete listing information.
Happy house hunting!
These homes are among those that have been listed for sale in McLean in the past week:
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths
- $1,950,000 million
- New home being built in Chesterbrook Woods features a walk-out lower level with theater, gourmet kitchen and more.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 baths + 2 half baths
- $2,390,000 million
- New home already built with an open floor plan, large yard, deck and more.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Open from 2 – 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 2 and 3
- Colonial with eat-in kitchen, deck overlooking a park, large rooms, walk-in closets and more.
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
- Level yard with deck, gourmet kitchen with breakfast area, walk-in closets, finished lower level and more.
- 3 bedroms, 2.5 baths
- This property is being sold as-is and specially marketed to NSP buyers, municipalities, non-profit organizations and owner-occupied buyers for before considering offers from other buyers. Wood floors, stainless appliances, back porch and more.
Earlier this week, we reported that prices of McLean homes for sale are down a little bit from last summer but up overall in the D.C. metro area from last year. Read more about housing prices in McLean here.