McLean Arrests: Fugitive, Marijuana Possession, Assault
The following arrest information was supplied by the Fairfax County Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
The following McLean residents were charged by Fairfax County Police through Dec. 26, 2012.
The names are taken from the list that Fairfax County police publishes weekly of everyone arrested in Fairfax County.
Each entry is formatted: name, age, date of arrest and offense.
- Patrick James Doherty, 24, Dec. 24, 2012: Fugutive on misdemeanor offense without warrant-extradition.
- Anderson C. Dowling, 23, Dec. 22, 2012: Drunk in public or profane.
- Michael Paul Hirt, 23, Dec. 24, 2012: Disregarding police signal to stop; reckless driving - generally endangering life/limb/property.
- Steven Michael Stull, 18, Dec. 21, 2012: Drugs - marijuana possession, first offense.
- Mehmet Murat Uyanik, 23, Dec. 16, 2012: Drunk in public or profane.
- Natalia Vernigora, 47, Dec. 23, 2012: Assault on family member.