The entire Virginia General Assembly is up for election today, with the Democrats' power in the Senate hanging in the balance. With just a four-seat majority, the Democrats will try to keep Republicans from gaining at least two seats in order to prevent them from holding control in the governor's office, the House of Delegates and the Senate.
Polls close at 7 p.m., so we'll start our discussion on predictions and the results of the races that affect Arlington and McLean at 7 p.m..
In the mean time, take our poll on whether you predict the Republicans will take control of the Senate.
See More on Patch
- Last Chance: Register to Vote in Democratic Primary
- Experts: GOP Lt. Governor Nomination is Anybody's Game
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Race: Chopra Narrowly Outraises Northam in First Quarter
- Gubernatorial Candidate McAuliffe Delivers Signatures to Election Board
- Virginia's Next Governor: Ken Cuccinelli, Terry McAuliffe or... ?
Most Popular articles
- McLean Crime: Falls Church Girl Charged With Robbery in McLean
- Grill Fire on a Deck Causes Damage to a Great Falls Home Thursday
- Water Main Break on Dolley Madison Boulevard
- What Do You Think of the Jack Diamond Show Replacement 'The Bert Show'?
- ‘Wow’ House: High-Tech Home with Putting Green for Sale in McLean