Police Log: McLean Man Charged With Assault
The following arrest information was supplied by the Fairfax County Police Department.
The following McLean residents were charged by Fairfax County Police.
The following are taken from the list that Fairfax County police publishes weekly of everyone arrested in Fairfax County.
- Aaron Goode, 40, of McLean, was charged with driving without a license on Jan. 14.
- Brian Cariello, 45, of McLean, was charged with speeding on Jan. 25.
- Manuel Sorto-Guardado, 38, of McLean, with assault, intentional damage, failure to appear in court (on a separate warrant) and violation on a misdemeanor, on Jan. 25
- Michael Stover, 28, of McLean, was charged with driving while intoxicated on Jan. 27.
- Donovan Barrett, 23, of McLean, was charged with obtaining money through false pretense and two counts of forgery on Jan. 29.
- Melissa Decker, 45, of McLean, was charged with grand larceny on Jan. 29.
- Luis Salvatierra-Paesano, 44, of McLean, was charged with driving with a suspended license on Jan. 30.
The charges mentioned above do not indicate a conviction.