Top 10 Classes at McLean Community Center in 2012
What did McLean learn at the MCC this year?
Is it ever too late to teach an old dog new tricks? Not if you live in McLean and take advantage of the abundance of classes offered every week at the McLean Community Center.
According to MCC General Programs Director Margaret Shea, the following classes were the 10 most popular during 2012.
- Joy of Dance classes
- Twoosy Doodlers and Mini- Doodlers by Abrakadoodle
- Music Together with Little Steps Music, LLC
- Cooking with Dad with Chef Joel Olson
- Cardio Dance Workout and Total Fit with BodyMoves Fitness
- Beginner Tai Chi with Kerri White of BodyMoves Fitness
- Fit-For Life (Seniors) with Linda Bernstein
- MiniKickers by Challenger Sports
- Today’s Technology for Baby Boomers with Andy Livingston
- Babysitting Lessons & Safety Training with Linda Lowry
For class descriptions and to find out what's the calendar for 2013, visit the McLean Community Center's website.
Would you like all the local McLean news delivered to your inbox every morning in one convenient email? (Think of it as the digital version of a daily newspaper). Sign up for the McLean Patch newsletter here. It's free and easy.