Top 6: Helicopter Pursuit, Best Dish and Other Popular Posts
McLean’s most popular stories in January included a helicopter pursuit of a fugitive, McLean’s Best Dish and Salona Park’s future.
Aside from our weekly police blotters and restaurant inspections, here are some of the most popular stories we published in January (and February):
- Fairfax County Police pursued a man with cars, dogs and a helicopter on Jan. 2 after the man would not stop for a traffic violation. (We have not heard if police ever caught him.)
- Newt and Calista Gingrich are fans of the Greek salad with grilled chicken at McLean Family Restaurant. See what other celebrities like at area restaurants.
- Residents are still concerned about the future plans for Salona Park and were interested in Supervisor Foust’s response to a reader question. (Got a question you’d like him to answer in February or March? Click here and put it into the comments.)
- McLean is home to some of the best companies to work for!
- A Letter to the Editor about how many Virginia residents get into Virginia state schools got more than 170 Facebook recommends and a lot of comments.
- In these first days of February, you’ve shown the most interest in this super-megamansion (still!) planned for McLean.
Sign up for the McLean Patch email newsletter so you don’t miss any of our top stories in February.