A new burger restaurant is coming to Tysons Galleria in McLean, and a few other changes are coming down the pipeline, too.
Here's what you need to know before you hit the mall for holiday shopping.
- If you're thinking the last thing Northern Virginia needs is another burger joint, you might want to think again. This local chain is more than just beef and potatoes. In addition to classic burger combinations, you can try a tofu burger, a KB++ burger with a fried egg and bacon or a Hawaiian burger with a fresh pineapple slice, among several other options.
- The company is based in Fairfax, with locations already open in Bethesda, Lansdowne, and new locations planned for Tysons Galleria (on the second level, across from Corner Bakery) and Barracks Row in D.C.
- This London-based men's and women's clothing store, famous for its tailored dress shirts, is currently located on the second floor of Tysons Galleria.
- The stores is expected to move to the mall's first level in 2013.
- McLean Patch reported earlier this year that Lilly Pultizer was moving into the neighborhood and a bright pink box over an empty storefront in Tysons Galleria proves its true.
- Lilly Pulitzer's corporate website indicates the store should open in early December.
- This small outpost of the famed New York 5th Avenue department store is now officially open on the first level of Tysons Galleria.