Fairfax Health District officials recently inspected food preparation and storage in the McLean area. Full reports can be accessed on the health department's website.
"In our experience, it is unrealistic to expect that a complex, full-service food operation can routinely avoid any violations," according to Virginia Department of Health's website.
Here's a list of restaurants, school cafeterias and other food-prep locations that had zero violations during health inspections in June.
This list only includes restaurant inspections in the last month. If you are looking for the latest inspection on a particular restaurant, visit the health department's website.
- Charlie Chiang's Kwai, 7866-E Tysons Corner Center
- Great Wraps, 7860-E Tysons Corner Center
- Harris Teeter #302, 8200 Crestwood Heights Dr
- Helga's Caterers, 6710 Old Dominion Dr
- McKeever's Pub, 6625 Old Dominion Dr
- Rocco's Italian Restaurant, 1357 Chain Bridge Rd
- Starbucks Coffee #7322, 2001 International Dr. ##K101