We are currently looking for an Office Manager to support our client, an established Real Estate firm in Northern Virginia! In this temp-to-hire role, you will be tasked with handling the reception, some light HR work, resolving accounting issues, and various other administrative projects as needed. This candidate must be mature, respectful, and have a natural sense of self-motivation. A successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and take initiative. Don’t let this wonderful opportunity slip away and apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a strong background with QuickBooks
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Meticulous with detail and superior follow-through skills
- Effectively work in a quiet office with minimal interaction
- Patient with the ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
Some of the benefits to working for this extraordinary firm include free parking, a relaxed environment, paid vacation, paid federal holidays, and casual business dress code. This is the perfect opportunity for any individual looking to gain possible permanent office experience. To be considered for this outstanding position, please send your resume to email@example.com referencing “Office Manager” in your subject line.