A few things are certain about McLean Patch readers: A lot of you are very interested in crime news and restaurant inspections.
Aside from our weekly police blotters and restaurant inspections, here are some of the most popular stories we published in January (and February):
- Fairfax County Police after the man would not stop for a traffic violation. (We have not heard if police ever caught him.)
- Newt and Calista Gingrich are fans of the Greek salad with grilled chicken at McLean Family Restaurant. See what other celebrities like at area restaurants.
- Residents are still concerned about the future plans for Salona Park and were interested in Supervisor Foust’s response to a reader question. (Got a question you’d like him to answer in February or March? Click here and put it into the comments.)
- McLean is home to some of the best companies to work for!
- A Letter to the Editor about how many Virginia residents get into Virginia state schools got more than 170 Facebook recommends and a lot of comments.
- In these first days of February, you’ve shown the most interest in this super-megamansion (still!) planned for McLean.
Sign up for the McLean Patch email newsletter so you don’t miss any of our top stories in February.