- Where/When: Evening shows start at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday nights. Matinee performances will start at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. All shows are performed at The Kennedy Center, 2700 F St., Washington.
- Why Go: According to The Kennedy Center's website, "One of the entertainment events of the year, The Washington Ballet presents Michael Pink's chilling blockbuster Dracula. This wildly theatrical and voluptuous ballet is a breathtaking story of passion, yearning, cruelty, and sacrifice. Dracula stakes its claim as this Halloween's most thrilling adventure. Pink's Count is a mesmerizing seducer of the darkest order, providing a fresh interpretation of one of Western culture's most haunting stories."
- Pricing: Tickets range in price from $25 to $125.
2. 15th Annual Rotary Club Monte Carlo Night
- Where/When: The event starts at 6:30 p.m. Friday at the Fairview Park Marriott, 3111 Fairview Park Dr., Falls Church.
- Why Go: This black-tie optional soiree includes an unlimited buffett, one free drink, as well as blackjack, roulette, craps and Texas Hold-em poker. The Dominion Jazz Orchestra will provide live music. A portion of the proceeds will be donate to the Rotary Club of Tysons Corner's efforts to help eliminate Polio worldwide.
- Pricing: Tickets are $75.
3. In-Person Absentee Voting
- Where/When: If you can't cast a ballot on Nov. 6 for any one of these 19 reasons, make your way to Dolley Madison Community Library at 8 a.m. Saturday.
- Why Go: It may not be your idea of a super exciting weekend agenda, but the lines on Saturday are sure to be shorter than next Tuesday and, of course, it's your civic duty.
- Pricing: Free - duh!
4. "What I Did Last Summer" - It's the last weekend!
- Where/When: Evening shows start at 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday night at the McLean Community Center. A matinee performance will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday.
- Why Go: Support your community theater and see one of the final runs of this play, "set in 1945 by award-winning playwright A. R. Gurney. Young Charlie undergoes life-altering experiences during the summer his father is away fighting in the Pacific."
- Pricing: Tickets are $14 to $16.
5. Free Wine Tasting
- Where/When: The tasting starts at noon Saturday at Chain Bridge Cellars, 1351 Chain Bridge Road, McLean.
- Why Go: Try a few varieties of vino and then pick out a bottle to enjoy on Saturday night.
- Pricing: Free to attend.
What are your weekend plans? If you care to share, please do. Maybe we'll see you there.