- Where/When: The show starts at 7 p.m. Saturday at Nationals Park, 1500 South Capitol St. SE, Washington.
- Why Go: You'd have to get reasonably dressed up to go to the Kennedy Center, but the opera is casual at Nationals Park! The Kennedy Center presents a live opera broadcast of Mozart's masterpiece Don Giovanni at the ballpark. "The concessions stands at the Park will be fully staffed and open for business."
- Pricing: Free!
2. Photo Fundraiser for the Meadow School
- Where/When: The fundraiser runs from 8:50 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at Discovery Woods Learning Community's Meadow School, 9232 Vernon Dr., Great Falls.
- Why Go: Don't wait until the last minute to snap those Christmas card photos. Let a professional photographer do the job this weekend. "Tell your family's story against a backdrop of fall foliage at the photo fundraiser for Discovery Woods Learning Community's Meadow School. This is a magical spot for family photos and it features open meadows, a shade garden, a mud pit, a sandbox, a lush vegetable garden, a rope swing."
- Pricing: $75 sitting fee
3. The Blessing of the Animals
- Where/When: The service starts at 10 a.m. Saturday at 8991 Brook Road, McLean.
- Why Go: All pets are welcome for a short service and treats.
- Pricing: Free to participate.
4. Pi-Yo Classes
- Where/When: Classes starts at 12:15 pm at 1120 Randolph Road, McLean.
- Why Go: It might sounds like a new flavor of fro-yo, but these classes are actually for exercise! Get toned and firm up your abdomen at this combination class of pilates and yoga. Then go treat yourself to ice cream.
- Pricing: $66 for six weeks of classes.
5. Dinner and Fashion Show
- Where/When: The dinner and show starts at 7 p.m. Saturday at Patriot Hall, 330 Center St. N, Vienna.
- Why Go: Textbooks Africa, a non-profit which collects and ships used textbooks, library books and computers to schoolchildren in Africa, is hosting this fundraising dinner and fashion show to raise money for its programs.
- Pricing: Tickets are $75. VIP tickets are $100, which includes wine pairings.
What are your weekend plans? If you care to share, please do in the comments section. Maybe we'll see you there.