- When/Where: The country music concert starts at 8 p.m. Sunday at the Filene Center, , 1645 Trap Rd., Vienna.
- Why Go: "Don’t miss the Wolf Trap debut of this big-time country superstar as he performs from an astounding repertoire of 35 No. 1 hits, such as 'Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning),' 'Chattahoochee,' and 'Don’t Rock the Jukebox.'"
- Pricing: Tickets start at $35.
- When/Where: Brunch runs from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at Lebanese Taverna, , 1840 International Dr., McLean
- Why Go: Forget the traditional weekend breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast. "Lebanese Taverna now offers a Sunday Brunch featuring over 25 mezza mezza plates (appetizer portions) of eggs, lamb, chicken, flatbreads, salads, of course; our hommos."
- Pricing: $24.95 per adult, $12.95 per child or order mezzas a la carte with prices ranging from from $4.00 - $9.00 each.
- When/Where: Trivia starts at 7:30 p.m. Sunday at 444 W Broad St., Falls Church.
- Why Go: "Test your knowledge of trivia every Sunday night at Mad Fox with the lively and engaging Trivia Tryst. More info on their web site at http://triviatryst.com/."
- Pricing: Free to participate, menu items vary.
- When/Where: The tobacco harvest runs from 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday at , 6310 Georgetown Pike, McLean.
- Why Go: "All summer the farm family has carefully tended the tobacco crop. The sale of this tobacco pays for their rent and for all those goods not produced on the Farm. Now that the leaves have ripened, harvest time is here. Help the family clean the leaves, and watch how they cut and split the stems. Help gather the cut plants and hang them on tobacco sticks to cure."
- Pricing: $3 for adults, $2 for children
- When/Where: Dinner starts at 6:30 p.m. Friday at 110 Pleasant St. NW, Vienna.
- Why Go: On the menu: "Goat Cheese & Caramelized Three Onion Tart; Mesculin & Snap Pea Salad with Ginger Dressing; Shrimp & Fennel Risotto; Sea Bass with Purple Potato Puree & Citrus-Tomato Vinaigrette; Roasted Tomatoes with Parmigiano-Reggiano; Chocolate Crêpes with Toasted Almond Cream & Caramelized Pears."
- Pricing: $110
What are your weekend plans? If you care to share, please do. Maybe we'll see you there.