The following information was provided by the Fairafax County Police Department. Where an arrest is mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction. Abduction link added by Patch.
ASSAULT, 3100 block of Allen Street, 8/29/13. A 45-year-old man was walking home and two unknown men assaulted him. The victim was transported to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
ABDUCTION, 2900 block of Annandale Road, 9/4/13. A 48-year-old woman was walking on the sidewalk. An unknown man approached from behind and pulled her behind a tree. The suspect pushed her away when another came walking down the sidewalk. The victim was not injured. There is no suspect description.
BURGLARY, 900 block of Dead Run Drive, 9/4/13. A resident reported someone entered the home and stole jewelry. Forced entry was made through a rear door.LARCENIES:
- 1600 block of Anderson Road, merchandise from business
- 7000 block of Aronow Drive, jewelry from residence
- 1900 block of Chain Bridge Road, purse from vehicle
- 1900 block of Chain Bridge Road, sunglasses from business
- 2900 block of District Avenue, license plates from vehicle
- 2900 block of Gallows Road, purse from business
- 1600 block of International Drive, cell phone from business
- 2000 block of International Drive, bracelet from business
- 2200 block of International Drive, clothing from business
- 1600 block of La Salle Avenue, jewelry from residence
- 1200 block of Merchant Lane, cell phone from business
- 3000 block of Nutley Street, wallet from business
- 3000 block of Nutley Street, wine from business
- 8600 block of Park Street, cigarettes from business
- 2300 block of Pimmit Drive, electronic device from business
- 8100 block of Strawberry Lane, cell phone from business
- None reported