The following information was provided by the Fairafax County Police Department. Where an arrest is mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
BURGLARY, 6200 block of Old Dominion Drive, 8/16/13, 7:35 p.m. A resident reported someone entered the home and stole tools. Forced entry was made through the front door.
TRESPASSING, 6900 block of Birch Street, 8/19/13, noon. A resident reported someone entered their 1998 Honda Civic but nothing was stolen. There were no signs of forced entry.
BURGLARY, 8100 block of Quinn Terrace, 8/20/13, 2:45 a.m. A resident reported someone entered her home but nothing was stolen. Forced entry was made through a rear door.
BURGLARY, 2600 block of Walters Glen Way, 8/19/13, 9:05 p.m. A resident reported someone entered the home and stole several items to include a camera. Forced entry was made through a rear door.LARCENIES:
- 2200 block of Capri Court, license plates from vehicle
- 1900 block of Chain Bridge Road, clothing from business
- 2900 block of Gallows Road, groceries from business
- 2000 block of Gervais Drive, bicycle from residence
- 8000 block of Leesburg Pike, cigarettes from business
- 8300 block of Leesburg Pike, merchandise from business
- 2000 block of International Drive, belt from business
- 8400 block of Tyco Road, laptop computer from business
- 8000 block of Tysons Corner Center, watches from business
- 1600 block of Anderson Road, 2006 GMC pickup truck
- 8000 block of Crianza Place, Honda CRB motorcycle
- 2800 block of Dover Lane, 1999 Dodge minivan