Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive. They run below unedited.
Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in McLean during the week ending Nov. 7.
- Three cell phones stolen from a business on Chain Bridge Road
- Snow blower stolen from a school on Kirby Road
- Two laptop computers stolen from a business on Westpark Drive
- Purse stolen from a business Chain Bridge Road
Animal Control Divison - Countywide
- ANIMAL BITE, 10600 block of Spring Oak Court, 11/3/12, 1:45 p.m. The victim reported that a dog with a cable attached and trailing bit him. The owner, Nichelle Stewart, 18, of Burke, was located and charged with no license and no rabies vaccination. The Brown Brindle Pit Bull was routinely quarantined. The victim received minor injuries.
- WILD ANIMAL SERVICE, 5100 block of Celtic Drive, 11/3/12, 8:45 a.m. A man walking his dog startled a deer bedded down next to the walking path. The deer jumped through a total of three apartment windows. One person in one of the apartments received minor injuries. The deer was not located.