Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive. They run below unedited.
Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in the McLean Police District during the week ending Oct. 17.
BURGLARY, 9400 block of Atwood Road, 10/14/12, 11:15 a.m. A resident reported someone entered the home and stole jewelry. Entry was made through an unlocked front door.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT, 1900 block of Tysons Landing Court, 10/13/12, 11:35 p.m. Officers responded for a domestic dispute where Alirios Navarrete, 32, of Sterling, was allegedly yelling obscenities and would not leave his ex-girlfriend’s property. Navarrete allegedly resisted arrest and a conductive energy weapon was used. Navarrete was charged with disorderly conduct, drunk in public, and resisting arrest.
DISORDERLY, 3000 block of Nutley Street, 10/17/12, 7 a.m. Officers were called for a reported brandishing of a gun. An investigation revealed that two drivers began with a traffic altercation on I-66. After exiting, they allegedly exchanged words and physically threatened each other at a traffic light. No firearm was found. Daryl McClellan, 47, of Manassas and Charles Mankin, 44, of Manassas, were each charged with disorderly conduct.
- Beer from business on Arlington Boulevard
- Gift card from business on Arlington Boulevard
- Jewelry from residence on Greensboro Drive
- Merchandise from business on International Drive
- Cash from vehicle on Jenkins Lane
- Services from business on Juniper Street
- Cash from business on Leesburg Pike
- Tooks from vehicle on Paxton Road
- Tools from vehicle on Sportsman Drive
- Tires from business on Spring Hill Road
- Tools from business Spring Hill Road/Leesburg Pike
- Handbags from business in Tysons Corner Center
- Cell phone from business in Tysons Corner Center
- License plates from vehicle on Watters Glen Court
- Toys from residence on Westmoreland Street
- Computer from business on Westpark Drive
Animal Control Division - Countywide
ANIMAL BITE, 12400 block of Rose Path Circle, 10/12/12, 9:15 a.m. An officer was called for a 3-year-old victim who was allegedly grabbed and dragged by a German Shepherd. Following an investigation, Ashley Tennyson, 28, of Fairfax, was charged with unlicensed dog. The dog was routinely quarantined.
ANIMAL BITE, 14400 block of Round Lick Lane, 10/12/12, noon. The victim reported she was bit by a German Shepherd. She received minor injuries. Matthew Marshall, 52, of Centreville, was charged with no rabies vaccination for his dog. The dog was routinely quarantined.
ANIMAL BITE, 6200 block Ridge Pond Road, 10/16/12, 10:25 p.m. The victim reported he was bit by Labrador Retriever mix while walking his own dogs. The victim received minor injuries and the dog was routinely quarantined.
ANIMAL BITE, 500 block of Dakota Drive, 10/16/12, 4:20 p.m. The victim was bitten while handling a stray cat. The cat was captured by Animal Control officers and quarantined.