Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive. They run below unedited.
Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in the McLean Police District during the week ending Oct. 24.
DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED, Earnestine Street/Old Dominion Drive, 10/18/12, 8:50 p.m. Officers were called for a crash. One of the drivers was allegedly intoxicated and refused to obey the officer’s commands. A conducted energy weapon was deployed to gain compliance. Manuel Rivera Flores, 36, of Maryland, was arrested and charged with DWI, DWI refusal, and contributing to delinquency of a minor.
UNLAWFUL ENTRY, 6600 block of Fletcher Lane, 10/20/12, 11 p.m. Residents were in the home when they noticed a man standing in the kitchen. They ordered him to leave and he did. Keegan Carr, 31, of Pennsylvania, was detained, identified, and charged with unlawful entry.
ASSAULT, 9400 block of Delancey Drive, 10/23/12, 1:30 p.m. A 26-year-old victim reported she was chased by a man. He pushed her to the ground, she screamed, and he fled. The victim received minor injuries.
- Cell phone stolen from business on Arlington Boulevard
- License plate stolen from vehicle on Balls Hill Road
- Jeans stolen from business on Chain Bridge Road
- Two pairs of sunglasses stolen from a business on Chain Bridge Road
- Purse stolen from a business on Chain Bridge Road
- Jackets stolen from a business on International Drive
- Tools and machines stolen from a vehicle on Janet Place
- Laptop computer and cell phone stolen from a business on Jones Branch Drive
- Wallet stolen from a business on Leesburg Pike
- Laptop computer stolen from a business on Leesburg Pike
- Ring stolen from a vehicle on Leesburg Pike
- Jewelry stolen from a residence on Lincoln Circle
- Necklace stolen from a residence on Old Dominion Drive
- Halloween ornaments stolen from a residence on Pimmit Drive
- Tires stolen from a business on Spring Hill Road
- Cell phone stolen from a business on Strawberry Lane
- Sweater stolen from a business in Tysons Corner Center
Animal Control Division - Countywide
ANIMAL BITE, 3500 block of Treaty Oak Court, 10/19/12, 7:45 p.m. A 33-year-old victim reported she was bitten by a dog while delivering mail. The victim received minor injuries. Due to prior trouble with the Jack Russell Terrier, the dog owner voluntarily turned the dog over to the shelter.
NO DOG LICENSE, 7000 block of Manchester Boulevard, 10/21/12, noon. Animal Control officers were called to check the welfare of a dog. The Bischon mix was a recent rescue and well cared for. The owner, Johan Ponsen, 33, of Springfield, was charged with not having a dog licnese.