Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive. They run below unedited.
Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in the McLean Police District during the week ending Oct. 10.
- iPhone from business on Arlington Boulevard
- Cell phone from vehicle on Arlington Boulevard
- Tools from vehicle on Arthur Drive
- Bicycle from vehicle on Beulah Road
- Clothing from business on Chain Bridge Road
- Operator's license from business on Chain Bridge Road
- Cigarettes from business on Chain Bridge Road
- Sunglasses from business on Chain Bridge Road
- Wires from business on Dolley Madison Boulevard
- Cell phone from business on Gallows Road
- Watch from school on Georgetown Pike
- Cell phone from business on Greensboro Drive
- Cell phone from business on International Drive
- Wallet from business on Leesburg Pike
- License plates from vehicle on Mayfair Drive
- Tools from vehicle on Mendota Avenue
- Wallet from business on Strawberry Lane
- GPS from vehicle on Tysons Boulevard
- iPad, iTouch and five iPhones stolen from a business in Tysons Corner Center
- Cash from business in Tysons Corner Center
- Four tries from vehicle on Reserve Drive
- License plates from vehicle on West Street
- Suzuki GSXR stolen from Lincoln Circle
- 2008 Ford F-350 stolen from Old Courthouse Road
- 1999 Chrysler Sebring stolen from Yancey Drive
Animal Control Division — Countywide
- ANIMAL WELFARE, 14000 block of Adolphus Drive, 10/4/12, 8:45 p.m. Animal Control officers investigated a welfare of a dog complaint. The 9-month-old Pit Bull Terrier was healthy and in good condition. The owner, Forest Robinson, 19, of Centerville, was charged with not having a dog license.
- ANIMAL BITE, 4200 block of Corcoran Street, 10/6/12, 11:30 a.m. The 48-year-old victim reported she was bitten by a stray Pit Bull Terrier. The suspect dog attacked the victim’s Pit Bull and she was bitten separating the two dogs.
- ANIMAL BITE, 8000 block of Barcarole Court, 10/10/12, 6:30 p.m. The victim reported she was riding her bicycle when a German Shepherd running at large chased her. The dog bit her calf and she was able to flee.