Editor's note: This article has been updated using sales listed on Redfin.com. The original article used information strictly from Zillow.com and AOL Real Estate.
The following were the highest-price homes listed as sold in McLean in December, according to Redfin.com.
- 624 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, sold for $12 million on Dec. 3. This 15,625-square-foot home includes six bedrooms and eight baths. The home sits on a 3.22-acre lot and was built in 2011.
- 8120 Spring Hill Farm Drive, McLean, sold for $3.475 million on Dec. 27. This four-bedroom, six-bath home has 5,197 square feet and sits on a 0.83-acre lot. It was built in 2011.
- 8107 Spring Hill Farm Drive, McLean, sold for $3.125 million on Dec. 18. This home, built in 2013, includes five bedrooms and five-and-a-half baths. It sits on a 0.94-acre lot.
- 1051 Brook Valley Lane, McLean, sold for $2.9 million on Dec. 5. This 6,896-square-foot home has four bedrooms and five-and-a-half baths. It was built in 2005 and sits on a 2.07-acre lot.
- 1013 Eaton Drive, McLean, sold for $2.8 million on Dec. 17. This 6,722-square-foot home features six bedroom and seven-and-a-half baths. It was built in 2003 and sits on a 0.83-acre lot.