Banana Republic Petites
Banana Republic Petites is an extension of the international clothing retailer located in Tyson's Corner Center. The store features its women's clothing line in petite sizes. The store is owned by Gap, and is promoted as a more upmarket line than traditional Gap stores. As of 2010, there are more than 500 Banana Republic stores worldwide.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9:30pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available.
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Dresses, Blouses, Pants, Skirts, Tank Tops, Shirts, Accessories
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns with original receipt made within 45 days of purchase will receive refund in original form of payment. Returns without original receipt will receive merchandise credit.
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: Yes