Charles Wesley United Methodist Church
Charles Wesley United Methodist Church grew with McLean. It was born in 1958 just as McLean was evolving from farms to suburban subdivisions and bi-level homes. The church is nestled in a community just off of Westmoreland Street. It hosts two separate AA meetings and the World Children's Choir, which is a group of local youngsters. This is one of three United Methodist churches in McLean.
- Hours: Sunday school: 9am. Sunday worship: 10:30am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ground level entrance.
- Founding Date: 1958
- What makes this community special?: The people, the staff
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Methodist
- Congregation size: 200
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No