Firehook Bakery and Coffee House
The first Firehook Bakery and Coffee House opened in Old Town Alexandria in 1992. Today, there are seven locations in Virginia and Washington, DC. In Tysons Corner, Firehook Bakery and Coffee House is located on the ground floor of an office building and is only open on weekdays. In nice weather, seating is available outide.
Catering for 10 or more people is available and a wide assortment of baked goods can be ordered online.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Products: Baked goods, coffee, breakfast items, soup, salad, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Baked goods
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual