Started by Korean designer Dong-Wong Chang, this popular chain store offers an array of colorful, trendy and inexpensive clothes and accessories for young adults. While not shy with leopard print, lace and sequins, as featured on its women's skirts and blouses, the store also offers classic options and practical wear, such as winter coats and scarves in all colors. You may end up with more than you planned on, with their tempting steals, including camisoles for less than $5 or pajamas for less than $ 10.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Established in 1984, Forever 21 came to Tysons in 2005.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Casual to office casual clothes, underwear, outer wear, shoes and accessories for young adults, especially women.
- Return policy: The store offers no refunds but will give store credit for unwanted items so long as clothing has not been worn and tags are attached.
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: This store offers variety and comfort for thrifty teens and young professionals.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Accessorizing makes an old outfit new.
- Part of a chain: Yes