Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Located in section F, level 1 of Tysons Corner Center, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is popular on the weekends, and so reservations are suggested. The large restaurant has indoor seating, seating on a "patio" in the mall and bar seating. At the back of the restaurant, you can look at the tanks where German lagers are being brewed. The restaurant offers a "made-from-scratch" American menu with old international flavors.
- Fax: 703-388-5453
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The mall has elevators and escalators, and the parking lot has handicap spaces.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.gordonbiersch.com/resources/pdf/GBTC_0610.pdf
- Specialties: Hand-crafted German lagers are brewed on site.
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bar Food, Barbecue, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, International, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 80
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual