Greenberry's is McLean's community coffeeshop. Want to hear the latest gossip. Come here. Want to join a group of retirees that meets mid-morning daily, stop by.
They also serve coffee. Greenberry's Coffee Co. offers all kinds of coffee, espresso, latte and tea as well as freshly baked pastries, ice cream and yogurt. Purchase the newspaper and enjoy it with your drinks and desserts. Sit inside at the tables and counters or outside at one of the tables under the large green canvas awning.
Bulk tea and coffee can also be purchased in the store and many products are available online.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 9pm; Sun 7am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped spaces in parking lot with curb cutaway.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.greenberrys.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Coffee, frozen yogurt, pastries
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Coffee Shop
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No