The Kazan Restaurant staff takes pride in making quality of food and service its first priority. The restaurant has separate lunch and dinner menus, and upon request any entree can be made spicy.
There is a small bar inside, six outdoor tables for use in nice weather and eight tables on the heated patio that can be used all year.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5:30pm - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5:30pm - 10pm; Sat, 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to parking lot with handicapped spaces.
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Lamb, beef, duck and vegetarian entrees, kebab, soup, salad,
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: kazanrestaurant.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Lamb, fresh seafood
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Turkish
- Signature dishes: Doner Kebab on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Swordfish kebab
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 26
- Features: Catering, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual