Lewinsville Presbyterian Church
Lewinsville Presbyterian is one of McLean's oldest and most historic churches. It began as a simple country church at a rural crossroads before the Civil War. Union soldiers used it as a hospital. McLean's history can be read through the inscriptions on the tombstones in the cemetery behind the church, with many graves dating back to the 1800's. It remains a simple church with a mission to help its members and its community.
- Fax: 703-356-7334
- Hours: Sunday worship, 8:30am, 11am; Sunday school, 9:45am
- Handicap Accessible: Special entrance with parking at the door
- Founding Date: 1846
- What makes this community special?: Its history, people and years of service to the community.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 100
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No