Lutheran Church of The Redeemer is in the midst of building a new narthex. This is the latest expansion of the church founded in 1958 when McLean was just emerging as a suburb. The church has grown with the community expanding several times beyond its original space. The church supports a homeless organization in Washington, a partnership for those facing surgery and shawl ministry --- knitting shawls for those in need of comfort.
- Fax: 703-562-7968
- Hours: Sun, 8:30 am, Traditional Worship; 9:45 am, Contemporary Worship; 11am, Traditional Worship
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level entry
- Founding Date: 1958
- What makes this community special?: The congregation and its service to the community.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Lutheran
- Congregation size: 1,145
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes