Music & Arts
Located in the Langley Shopping Center, Music & Arts offers instrument sales, rental and repair. The staff works with the local schools to create a rental program that helps students select and learn their instruments. Lessons are offered on more than a dozen instruments and are usually private lessons lasting one-half hour. The store has multiple racks of print music plus all kinds of music accessories.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking lot contains handicap spaces with cutaway curb.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Musical instruments and accessories, classes in flute, piano, guitar, bass guitar, voice, clarinet, saxaphone, oboe, trumpet, French horn, baritone, percussion, violin, viola, cello
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Parking: Free lot
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 1:1