Saint Dunstans Episcopal Church
Saint Dunstans Episcopal Church has served the McLean community since 1956. The church first met at Chesterbrook Elementary School before moving to its own building on Kirby Road. Now, the church is housed in a strikingly modern building. The church maintains a Peace Garden where there is a sign in four languages that says, "May peace prevail on Earth." The church supports Martha's Table and Habitat for Humanity. Saint Dunstan was an Anglo-Saxon archbishop in the 10th Century.
- Fax: 703-448-1071
- Hours: Worship services: Sun, 8:15am (Holy Eucharist), 10:15am (Holy Eucharist with music); Sunday school and Children’s Chapel: Sun, 10am Centering prayer: Tues, 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Founding Date: 1956
- What makes this community special?: The people and their service to the community
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Congregation size: 250
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes