Shaw's sells diamond rings, necklaces and bracelets, as well as watches and jewelry containing other precious gems. The highlight of the store is the Leo Diamond, which is the first diamond to be independently and individually certified as "visibly brighter" than conventional diamonds. Shaw's is part of a national chain that includes Sterling Gold Exchange, and offers payment plans as well as its own credit card. The company is also involved with a number of philanthropic organizations, such as St. Judes Childrens' Hospital and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9:30pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator in the mall.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Diamonds, gems, watches
- Services: Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Jewelry & watch brands: The Leo Diamond, Le Vian Chocolatier chocolate diamonds, Jane Seymour "Open Hearts" Collection, Citizen Watches, Bulova Watches