Spring Hill Recreation Center
The Spring Hill Recreation Center completed a major renovation in the fall of 2010. This facility offers many activities for all ages: exercise classes, swimming classes, preschool, a fitness gym, a basketball court, racquetball courts, 2 outdoor sports fields and more. Individuals can come on a daily basis or purchase various packages. Discounts are offered to Fairfax County residents.
- Fax: 703-734-2489
- Hours: Facility: Mon - Thu, 5am - 9:30pm; Fri, 5am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 8am - 8pm. Pool: Mon - Thu, 6:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, 6:30am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There are designated parking spaces, an elevator, a pool ramp, dressing stalls and (TTY) 703-734-4649.
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Basketball courts, Football/soccer/lacrosse fields, Gym, Running track, Swimming pool
- Features: Lockers, Sauna/steam room, Showers
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (tread mill), Sauna, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Swimming, Yoga
- Pool length: 25-Yard by 25-Meter
- Diving: Yes