The Kaplan Center for Integrative Medicine
The Kaplan Center for Integrative Medicine is a comprehensive medical practice based on Elm Street in McLean. The center offers a wide range of services for patients, specializing in care for individuals suffering from chronic pain or illnesses. The practice is staffed by board-certified physicians who specialize in family medicine, pain management, medical acupuncture, rehabilitation care and more. Conditions treated include carpal tunnel syndrome, abdominal pain, arthritis, joint pain, neck pain, back pain and more. The center also offers massage therapy, herbal remedies and nutritional counseling.
- Fax: 703-237-3105
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 8am - noon; Sat, Sun, closed. Other times by appointment.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: We specialize in Prolotherapy, Acupuncture, PRP, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Women's Health, Sport's Medicine, Pain Management, Physical & Massage Therapy.
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology, Family medicine, Preventive medicine
- Referral required: No